Planning Your Legacy


At Rennick Solicitors we provide excellent Wills and Estate Planning advice and services.  It is important to ensure that you look after the details ensuring nothing is left to chance. Estate Planning is planning for the future, in the most cost effective, tax efficient way.  It includes making a Will, and can also include doing an Enduring Power of Attorney and looking at a more efficient way of dealing with your property and assets while you are alive to enjoy them.


  • Estate Planning
  • Making a Will
  • Enduring Power of Attorney
  • Setting up a Trust Fund
  • Taking out a Grant of Probate, or a Grant of Administration Intestate
  • Transferring property
  • Applying to the Wards of Court Office

We can either meet you at our offices or call out to your home or alternatively, meet you somewhere of your choosing if you are not in a position to travel to us.  In addition we can progress matters by either speaking with you by telephone, e-mail or postal correspondence.  


Best practice:

1. Make a Will

2. Make an Enduring Power of Attorney


The above is not intended to be legal advice and should not be considered as such.  If you or a loved one would like to speak to us about any of the issues mentioned above, please contact us here.