Rennick Solicitors’ specialists in Landlord & Tenant law advise landlords and tenants on the array of issues arising in commercial leasing.
There are very few situations involving negotiation, the law, and practical issues on leases which we have not advised on. The issues and law relating to commercial leases can be complex, and it is all too easy to fall into a trap with leasehold law, which is a highly regulated, technical area. The "devil" is usually in the detail.
Whatever kind of advice and assistance you need, whether as landlord or tenant, negotiating or enforcing a lease, and whether you are in Meath, Kildare, Dublin or the Greater Dublin Area, we can help.
Our expertise extends to but is not limited to:
- Renunciation of Renewal Rights
- Enforcement of covenants in leases
- Issues arising from the Landlord & Tenant Acts
- Landlord’s licences or consentsLease extensions
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewal
- Service charge issues
- Possession proceedings
- Removal of unauthorised occupants (squatters)
- Rent reviews
- Assignment of lease (sale/transfer)
- Sub-lettingRecovery of rent arrears
- Farm Leases
- Pub Leases