Rennick Solicitors provide quality advice if you are Purchasing or Selling a Business.
We understand the factors that are important to the buyer or seller of a business and that they vary from transaction to transaction. The common factors to be considered when purchasing or selling a business are often as follows:
- Changes in the personal circumstances of the buyer and the seller
- Dealing with a bank and a bank’s solicitors
- Liaising with your financial advisors to achieve tax efficiency and to ascertain the real position of the Company
- Risk reduction and risk elimination
- Ascertainment of price payable
- Good communication as to project milestones and time scales
- Overall costs.
Rennick Solicitors have extensive experience in advising clients on transactions of all sizes, on both buy and sell sides. We have advised on the sale and purchase of businesses for clients in retail, logistics, services, manufacturing and many other sectors.