At Rennick Solicitors, our solicitors specialise in the areas of practice they find most interesting and challenging. As a result, our litigation team of experienced professionals are highly motivated to listen and learn about your business dispute. They can then identify commercial solutions for difficult issues which save much of the cost, delay and uncertainty frequently associated with the legal process.
Our lawyers have been at the forefront of business dispute resolution in Ireland, and some of the legal precedents they have established are now taught to law students, including electronic discovery and fraudulent preference.
Our recent experience includes:
- Advising a UK Insurer on a defective product recovery action.
- Defending an energy supplier in a third party action.
- Acting for a retail group in a shareholder oppression action.
- Acting in a trade mark infringement and passing off actions.
- Representing a Middle Eastern company in a breach of contract action.
- Acting for a French engineer in a defamation action.
- Assisting a Dutch Company recover a debt in Ireland.
- Acting for an executive in million sterling employment action.
- Defending borrowers in multi-million Euro banking enforcement actions.
- Utilising competition law to challenge a public procurement tender.
- Acting for a legal professional in a high value acquired brain injury claim.