Our employment lawyers have experience helping employees having problems with:
- Redundancy; negotiating payments
- Unfair selection for redundancy
- Unfair dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Maternity protection
- Take over of business
- Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment Regulations (“TUPE”)
- Health and safety at work
- Bullying/ discrimination/ harassment at work
- Loss of earnings
- Personal injury through work
- Renegotiation or material changes of terms and conditions
- Grievance Procedures
We have successfully represented employees before the Rights Commissioner, the Workplace Relations Commission and before the Courts.
You should be aware that there are very strict time limits in employment law cases.
The above is not intended to be legal advice and should not be considered as such. If you or a loved one would like to speak to us about any of the issues mentioned above, please contact us here.