With over 20 years experience in dealing with personal injury cases and accidents, you can be confident that our personal injury team have the qualities you want representing you after your accident. Our discretion, empathy and experience will help you in your personal injury or accident claim.
RENNICK SOLICITORS’ EXPERIENCE
Our experienced personal injury solicitors have represented every type of client, including minors, vulnerable clients, people alleged to be of unsound mind, employees, apprentices, pedestrians, passengers and drivers.
We are experienced at representing clients in their accident and personal injury claims in the District, Circuit and High Courts. We advise clients in the Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) process. We have also helped survivors of abuse with their claims before the Residential Institutions Redress Board.
TYPES OF ACCIDENTS AND PERSONAL INJURY CASES
We have helped clients seek compensation for all types of accidents and injuries, including:-
- Personal injury in public places,
- Brain damage and head injuries,
- Injuries sustained in a slip, trip or fall,
- Personal injuries through road traffic accidents,
- Seat belt issues,
- Cosmetic surgery malpractice,
- Fatal injury / wrongful death (i.e. accidents and injuries causing death),
- Loss of income and compensation for expenses,
- Medical negligence injury,
- Personal injury caused by delay of treatment,
- Farming accidents,
- Sports injuries,
- Injuries causing scarring,
- Loss of consortium (the loss of affection and companionship suffered by one spouse because of injury to the other spouse),
- Accidents leading to paralysis, loss of function, paraplegia, quadriplegia,
- Personal injuries incurred while “trespassing”,
- Occupier’s liability accidents,
- Motorcycle accident injuries,
- Spine / neck / back injuries,
- Burn victims,
- Damage to limbs, digits, bones, etc
- Multi party litigation,
- Multi jurisdiction litigation,
- Inter family disputes,
- Accidents with untraceable drivers (dealt with by the MIBI, the Motor Insurers Bureau of Ireland),
- Workplace accidents,
- Product liability,
- Other accidents and injuries.
Time limits are very short in personal injury cases. You should contact us as soon as possible after your injury / accident so we can advise you.
The above is not intended to be legal advice and should not be considered as such. If you or a loved one would like to speak to us about any of the issues mentioned above, please contact us here.
BRAIN, SPINE AND HEAD INJURY
Acquired brain and head injuries are usually sustained by a crash, a fall, an accident, an assault, or by negligence, although they can arise in other circumstances. Sometimes the same event that caused the head or brain injury also leaves the victim with injuries to the rest of their body. The effects can be permanent and life changing.
In all personal injury accidents, an application has to be made to the Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) first. Usually, because of the complexity of acquired brain and head injury, head and brain injury cases are released from PIAB and the matter then goes to litigation / Court.
Our acquired brain and head injury lawyers have experience of dealing with these cases at all levels. We are successfully experienced in complex High Court acquired brain injury litigation.
This is a very complex area of personal injury litigation, and involves many factors. Our head and brain injury experience includes (but is not limited to) cases involving aspects of:-
- head injury from car crashes,
- psychological injury,
- brain injury causing brain damage,
- injuries sustained in public,
- workplace accidents,
- facial scarring,
- head injury from assaults,
- brain injury from car crashes,
- psychiatric injuries,
- life expectancy,
- seatbelt issues,
- soft tissue damage,
- rehabilitation costs,
- compensation for loss of earnings,
We have a proven track record for quality, professionalism and experience.
FATAL INJURY AND WRONGFUL DEATH
When a person has died because of the wrongful actions of another, the deceased’s person’s estate, or an affected Dependent can bring a Fatal Injury action against that wrongdoer for wrongful death.
This type of action is intended to recover the financial loss and mental distress caused by the wrongful death of the deceased due to the fatal injuries sustained.
WHO CAN BRING A FATAL INJURY WRONGFUL DEATH CASE?
Any close relative (parent, sibling, spouse, grandparent or grandchild) or cohabitee of the deceased, who has suffered mental distress and financial loss by the wrongful death of the deceased.
Rennick Solicitors have experience in successfully bringing these actions, and are here in Meath to advise and help our clients with sensitivity and understanding at these difficult times.
In all personal injury and fatal injury cases, time limits are very important. You should contact us as soon as you have a query to protect your family.